About Places to Publish

In an ongoing effort to encourage writers to not just write,
but to pursue the craft on a professional level I offer links
and information I have found useful.

If you have something you think would be of help
to your fellow writers please email me the information
themuse.honey@gmail.com.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Formatting for Submission

I had a really great article written here and came back to make one spelling correction. And somehow lost everything and ended up with a post that simply said "gourmet." I am sure it was a computer error and not a human error. So instead of rewriting it all (as I am now quite unhappy and don't want to retype it all) I will offer you this great article that has most of the information I was offering to you (sighhhhhhh) -




But, I will use this as a reminder for myself and for you. Write your blog posts in your word processing programs first. Save them and then copy and paste them into Blogger or Wordpress or whatever blog platform you use. It really is a good lesson. One I should have paid attention to myself.

No comments: